Chinese New Year is over,here come the hectic week. Gosh,I hate it. T___T I wanna gamble,I wanna wake up early just for visiting purpose and not studying purpose,I wanna eat biscuit and not worrying about my diet plan,I wanna sleep as late as I can n not worrrying whether tomorrow can wake up for school or not. Haiz,its over now..
Back to normal life...=(
Back to Serdang on the 8th Night,after the praying,which I ♥ the most. Ooopps,should have start blogging about my very 1st night of CNY.
Days before CNY,busying finding days n time to shopping(excuses not to stick to the books)..Shop shop shop,spend spend spend,n now i am broke..=( Ang Pao money wil be my side income..ngiek ngiek~
The night before CNY,is the night I have been waiting for.Stil went for last minute shopping with sister n bought a Polo Tee,spend money like water n I am REGRET already..=( Doing manicure n pedicure with sister n mom,while dad is sleeping. Of cos la,takkan wan him to join the gals..Lolz..the praying started sharp at 12am,according to Mr. FengShui Lee,that is my father..haha..=) N yea,the theme of this year is blue colour,so everyone was suppose to wear BLUE! no other color,but BLUE! I love the color,i love electronic blue,that is my shirt's color..Praying,capturing,praying capturing..Thats the job of my sister on that night,since she is the photographer..Capture quite alot of photos,so that it can become a memories of my family. So far I got the memories for 3 years d,alot more to go,no worries!
My house deco.
Happy family.
The 1st Day of CNY,this is the first year i followed him went back to Banting for visiting..My first virgin year..=P Hope that u enjoyed the moment with me,if i ever did any wrong or speak wrongly,i apologize okay?but is IF la...haha..=)
2nd Day of CNY,again,i followed him visiting..This is not the 1st year,so nothing more to expressed..Glad to be one of his family's member. =)
3rd Day of CNY,visiting again,starting the journey at Keat's house..Followed by my house,T.Wen's house,H.Kwin's house..Have a relative reunion dinner till quite late,so not able to join them in the night..Cos i am a lil bit drunk after taking Henessy,joking la..cos its too late,n my dad is sups dupa not allow me to go out that late..So gambling in my own house,good feeling oso..=)
Cousins.
3 sista.
4th Day of CNY,visiting again,this time is at Aman Perdana,Neoh's house,den Tham's house,C.Kit's house n dinner with his family. A small reunion. Then join back the gang at S.hong's house..What else can we do other than gambling n visiting n eating cookies n getting ang pao? =.=
Tham n me.
5th Day of CNY,today my time is totally for him..Follow him to his colleague house,from one place to another place..Weather is hot,but nvm,i am loving it..Once a year,dark oso not important lo,rite? =) Reunion with ING member as well. =)
6th Day of CNY,off day today,stay at house waiting for his family to visit my family..Love-staying-at-home's feel..A one week holiday,but i am always not in home,guilty..T__T Sorry,pa n mi..=)
7th Day of CNY,gals outing..Dimsum in the morning with Samantha,Kylye,Jean,Eugene,HauWei n CKTan..Start journey from Jean's > Joann's > CK > Kylye.. Cant make it to HauWei place cos he's going somewhere else with family,so its tomorrow!
Dimsum in the morning.
Lazy chair in Kylye's house.

Family Lou Sang.
8th Day of CNY,last day of my outing..=( 2 houses for today,Tham's and HauWei's..Praying night,i loving it..=) Bought some firecrackers n play with it,like a kid,but i don-care..=( Once a year ma..rite?
Okayla,going back to Serdang..Story will be continue but not now,i am tired of writing a long 'journal' in computer lab,n not my room..=( pathetic enough? haha..=)


No comments:
Post a Comment