Since CNY is coming,i had decided to make every font of this post into RED color,auspicious color!
Well,proceed la,don spoil my mood just because of the winner..oopss,shall i name them a "dirty" winner..okayla,my mouth is that bad,kay?
These few days i am really happy,having companion of my funny fren..reli hope that these moments wil continue till the end of my 4th year,can?thanks fren..u know who u r,rite?=)
Places that I went/Things I do.
- One U for some shopping with Hyee n Myin.
- Wings cafe cause the funny fren (Hyee) wanna go n have a look on the environment.
- Pyramid for some shopping due to Valentine and CNY. Kim Garyi'ng with them.
- Yuen's steamboat for our KKA(Kejuruteraan Kimia dan Alam Sekitar) reunion. And yea,this is my hmmm...2nd time of bowling in my life..Consider not bad le..hiak hiak! Will try my very best next time!
- Cultural Night to meet up with interns from different country,which makes me feel like flying over there and experience their life. But i am so coward.=(
- The Mines for Valentine shopping.Ended up,N.O.T.H.I.N.G...
- Feeling's cafe,Setapak to meet up with Hyee's funnyx100times friends. I ♥ meeting new friends. =)
Tell me how to not love them la. They seriously make my day..from =( to =)..Eventhough sometimes its so tiring,but nevermind,it is worth it,rite? Again,heart you guys!
N now,i am officially at Klang,waiting for CNY to come. =) Happy Chinese New Year to all my lovely friends! Enjoy ur one week holiday!
Photos of the day!
u2 Sweetest memories contest.
Thanks friends..Because of you all,i manage to collect 300++ votes.=)
Bought pants from Kitschen.=)
the 3 musketeers. =)
The 4 bowlers.
and this,we just love doing stupid things. Good memories.
This is the picture i love the most. Our smile is so-damn-sweet,isn't it? kekeke..
I randomly chose a picture,and i chose this. She is Irene from Aussie. Friendly.
Last but not least,
Adios,buddies!



No comments:
Post a Comment