
Fuh..!June and July will be the month of ME getting broke!Birthday everywhere..But I like it..Kind of gathering also la..Time for photo..For chit-chatting and get in touch with them..Fully occupied my only-one holiday on Saturday with family..Sitting in the car,following tour (i mean my family) to everywhere and just fill my stomach with food..I miss K3K Benta Kaya's giant curry puff..Yummy...!Had my chui-kap-mou-tek Boston as dinner with family..my very first time with them,cos they said they willing to wait without blacking the face..Thats's how my weekend pass..Monday night,celebrate birthday with YinYin at Delicious,OneUtama with a surprise guest from Taiwan..Manage to surprise her, I suppose..Lol…This coming Sunday, celebrating combo birthday with big sister and second sister at Ole Ole Bali… Course mate birthday on coming week as well..Another friend’s birthday on coming weekend..i am so gonna dead….T________T Next will be dad’s birthday,few days before I end my internship..When will be mine? Long way to go…
Anyway, wish everyone’s who is born in the month of Jun and July, a very happy birthday and may everything goes smoothly for you all..
Loves, Joann
No comments:
Post a Comment