Monday, September 22, 2008

another day another year..

another paper to go on wednesday~~
another day for him to come back~~
another 2 days for me to go The Mines~~
another 3 days for me to go back n holiday~~
another 2 days for me to watch Moonlight Resonance~~
~happy yuk ling~

aiksss...
they said uni life is easier n much more enjoy than form 6 life...
but y i cant feel it at all???
i used to listen to dad,saying that form 6 is tougher than uni..
ya..i do believe at that moment...
but at this moment,i am truly disagree with that...
come on...i am always at STPM mode...
living in a competitive world isn't fun....
~emo yuk ling~

2 comments:

sEnGz said...

Yup! I still think Form6 life is more 'organized' as in I can plan my own studying time, and I can study ahead coz I know the syllabus.

Uni? Arghhh the teaching and exams are so rigid! Questions so repetitive. Breeding robots among undergraduates who memorise tutorial questions and notes....

Whether uni life is fun o not depends on the close friends which you spend most of your time with, and your personal goals to achieve.

10 years from now, I dun wanna look back and regret my uni life. Studying is important, but live ur 4 years in uni to the fullest!

You wont get this chance anymore when you work!

Haha, wat a long comment. Almost as long as as ur post liao. Emo Final Year here....

p/s: y im the only one commenting alwayz. paiseh....

Joann said...

truly agree with wat u said....close ur eye n u noe which chapter it were during form 6..
n now??this topic??which chapter??oh my god...so un-organized at all..the notes is transparent..got = don have...arrgghh!!i wan form 6!!

p/s:u r the loyal reader ma....tambahkanlah reputasimu~~